STEPS FOR EXPORTING A CAR|
|1. You complete our free quote request at www.exportmyauto.com.
Please be very specific.|
2. You locate the car you want to buy or notify Exportmyauto.com and we
can locate the car you want to buy. This can be done on the internet or
through published print media.
3. We represent you or purchase your car or truck tax free through our
Florida dealers license using online auctions or from a dealer or private
seller and you don't pay any taxes. We can also provide, for a fee a basic
inspection service at $49.99 or intensive inspection service at $99.00 of
your vehicle to make sure that your vehicle and all of it's sales components
are within the vehicle that you purchsed prior to receiving your vehicle
4. We transport your car or truck to Exportmyauto.com's secure US
Customs bonded warehouse and Vehicle Examination Facility and
photograph it upon arrival.
5. If your purchased car is wrecked or has damage we can provide a
complete parts estimate including cost of all replacement parts. These
can be Original Equipment Manufacturers Parts (OEM) or Aftermarket
Parts. We can also purchase your parts tax free, load them into your vehicle or trunk and ship them to you with
your vehicle. We can also have your car professionally repaired and painted at our licensed repair facility.
6. For one low price we prepare all US Customs export documents, letters of intent, commercial invoices, bills of lading, legalization (if necessary), Notary Stamps, Certificates of Origin, (if necessary), SED's and Power of Attorney's all pursuant to Part 192 of Title 19 of the Code of Federal Regulations (19 CFR Part 192). Register today to get your free quote
7. We prepare your vehicle for export by removing all flammable fuels and
liquids and hazardous materials.
8. We photograph your cars 4 sided exterior and two interiors photos so
that you are confident that the vehicle you purchased is the vehicle you
9. We load your truck or vehicle into a container or onto a RORO vessel
and ship it to you.
10. Once your vehicle has departed the USA you will receive all original bills of ladings and invoices and all
copies of export documents to clear your car or truck through customs.